About the Role
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Analysis and design of various building framing and foundation systems in structural steel, reinforced concrete, and masonry
• Assist with development of construction documents, including building information model, drawings and specifications
• Assist with construction administration, including shop drawing review and responding to Contractor questions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
· 1 - 5 years of relevant project experience preferred
· Passed the Fundamentals in Engineering exam and preparing to become licensed when eligible
· Revit experience preferred
· RISA-3D and RISAFloor experience preferred
· Ability to work in a dynamic team setting with overtime as required
About the Company
Albert Kahn Associates, Inc., through responsible leaders, shall recruit, hire, upgrade, train and promote in all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, misdemeanor arrest record in which there has been no conviction, disability, except where disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification, or status as a disabled veteran or a veteran of the Vietnam Era.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Natasha.Fitzpatrick@akahn.com.