About the Role
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and coordinate proposal and qualifications development and business case preparation activities. Maintain and improve a collaborative proposal writing process, including the collection and creation of project specific information from all departments, consultant writing assistance, developing proposal content and other requirements to meet established guidelines and deadlines
• Create content for brand initiatives such as Statements of Qualifications, Request for Qualifications, Request for Proposals, project pages, project lists, data sheets, resumes, brochures, newsletters, articles, award submissions, social media and any other internal and external copy needed
• Support public relations and communication strategy and messaging for internal and external communication initiatives
• Input data and maintain CRM database
• Update, revise and organize new and existing content to align with brand standards
• Support interview teams with preparation, practices, and logistics
• Assist HR & PR with additional communication initiatives and company materials
• Perform market research and other industry research to support the development of sales and marketing strategies
• Assist in trade show and event organization to support corporate/marketing/business development activities
• Coordinate or develop graphic design content for proposals
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Public Relations or Architecture/Engineering/Design Profession
2-5 years of relevant experience, A/E/C industry experience a plus
Strong focus in industry specific terminology and processes
High level of critical thinking, focus, innovation, and organizational skills
Ability to simplify complex/technical information
Excellent technical writing, desktop publishing and proofreading skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Proficiency in Database Management (Unanet and Vision a plus).
Must be flexible and able to handle many/quick deadlines, changing priorities, and accommodate overtime when needed
About the Company
Albert Kahn Associates, Inc., through responsible leaders, shall recruit, hire, upgrade, train and promote in all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, misdemeanor arrest record in which there has been no conviction, disability, except where disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification, or status as a disabled veteran or a veteran of the Vietnam Era.