About the Role
In this job, you will be responsible for:
• Understanding of the project concept and design parameters including project implementation.
• Collaborating with project team to identify technical solutions to deliver the design intent through documentation, detailing and specifications.
• Code compliance and agency reviews.
• Communicating with and exchanging information between team, contractors, and clients.
• Organizing and coordinating document reviews for accuracy, project milestone progress, scheduling and coordinating document reproduction.
• Occasional master planning and coordinating with other master plans.
• Occasional project management duties.
• Preparing and coordinating visual representation of projects.
• Mentoring and providing oversight and monitoring of work given to junior staff.
• Client interaction, including presentations and project coordination.
Professional degree in Architecture
Professional Architectural registration (in the U.S.) preferred, or in the process of registration
LEED certification preferred
Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and/or BIM and other presentation media
SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
5+ years of relevant experience
Ability to work in integrated teams
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be flexible and able to handle multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and possible overtime with a positive attitude.
About the Company
Albert Kahn Associates, Inc., through responsible leaders, shall recruit, hire, upgrade, train and promote in all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, misdemeanor arrest record in which there has been no conviction, disability, except where disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification, or status as a disabled veteran or a veteran of the Vietnam Era.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Natasha.Fitzpatrick@akahn.com.